Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just for Fun

I found this over at Robin's blog, very interesting.
My only complaint....I'm just not the type that can pick only 1.....there were so many photos to choose from and I felt a bit frustrated...so many of these are only just 'close'.

Like the treat...that would actually be that dark, black chocolate....and the favourite landscape (being torn between the woodsy thing and the ocean thing and the mountain thing...you get the idea). So have a bit of fun if you have the time.

Happy Knitting to All, and continue to make.good.time.


8 Comments:

Blogger Emma said...

Hee! That was a fun time-waster!

27 February, 2007 08:54  
Blogger Ms. Knitingale said...

That WAS kind of fun. I came out as a "wildcat" in the mood department. Is that a good thing...?

27 February, 2007 15:03  
Blogger Sarah said...

I like it - though I know what you mean about the choices. The shell was 110% straight off and then it got harder - almost makes me want to put together my own set of images but that would take up far too much valuable knitting time :)

27 February, 2007 15:52  
Blogger Dianne said...

I really just want to 'touch' those socks...they are gorgeous Marianne!!

27 February, 2007 23:15  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah Sarah I couldn't find knitting in there so I'd need to put together my own..or a tip like our bedroom with socks on the floor ! At least they had chocolate in the treat area .

28 February, 2007 02:08  
Blogger Joanna said...

Did you see mine? We're both new wave puritans...whatever that means!!

28 February, 2007 05:03  
Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

That was fun, I am not sure what I learned about myself, though.

28 February, 2007 09:22  
Blogger Dana said...

I'm lagging behind several days and just now catching up. Loved the photos of your trip and all the goodies on the last couple of blogs, e.g. title, fortune cookie et al. In fact, I think I'll play with them right now.

Again, thanks so much for my socks - - I'm completely in love with them! :)

28 February, 2007 13:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home