Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dancing Kites.....

My COB sister Chris, (Crusty Old Bitch) sent this link to me. ENJOY. then you can read the post I wrote earlier today, seriously, watch it, listen to it to the very end.

http://www.kitelife.com/videos/demo/bethell_promo.htm



HEY! Ms. K wrote me saying she couldn't get that link to work....anyone else having problems with it?

Let me know. (it works fine for me)

***********Please note******** I asked Dianne what she did to finally get it to work, she wrote that she just kept clicking on 'play' repeatedly and that it finally gave it up and played.

I'm hoping to ask Bobby about this, perhaps there's some program running in my pc that may not be in other pc, you know how that is.....if it turns out to be something like that I'll come back in and let you know.

*************INFO UPDATE: You must have Windows Media Video 9 program in your pc to be able to make this run.........for all those folks out there unable to watch this...I'm sorry. seriously, very sorry.

10 Comments:

Blogger Faren said...

It works fine for me, very pretty too!

31 January, 2007 21:46  
Blogger Dianne said...

It did not work at first for me..but after some fiddling, it did...very beautiful..gives a whole new meaning to telling someone to 'go fly a kite'..eh?

01 February, 2007 07:34  
Blogger Joanna said...

works fine its lovely, went off to watch the quads demo to Bob Marley after that, cool kite site!

01 February, 2007 13:37  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It worked fine for me. It was really pretty!

01 February, 2007 18:52  
Blogger picperfic said...

I saw it....very peaceful to watch and listen too :)

02 February, 2007 06:45  
Blogger Knit and fall back in it said...

Holy smokes, I have enough trouble keeping ONE kite out of a tree. Don't know how he does it.

02 February, 2007 09:22  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutley amazing! Very impressed....

02 February, 2007 14:10  
Blogger picperfic said...

I know who Bazza is! ;)

02 February, 2007 15:01  
Blogger gourdongirl said...

WOW, that kite dancing was amazing!

13 February, 2007 18:09  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

another "Dancing Kites"
http://www.cdvc.com.my/cgi-bin/showvid.cgi?view=3

15 September, 2007 17:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home