Tuesday, January 23, 2007

No Stinkin' 'Title'.

Yeah, go ahead and have a little fun with this. Having been a big fan since the beginning..then my kids were too. Aardron and Avery used to sing the 'Lumberjack' song to my dad, he found it highly amusing, the song AND those boys singing it to him.







Which Monty Python & the Holy Grail Character are you REALLY?




You are King Arthur of the Britons! You let no-one stand in your way, you are brave and strong! Keep searching, you'll find the grail yet!
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code


Yuh-huh..................................I'll be getting back to my knitting now.

Happy Knitting to all and continue to make good time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hege said...

Who are the Britons? :)

23 January, 2007 17:44  
Blogger picperfic said...

You are Brave Sir Robin! You bravely run away away at the first sign of trouble...so bu**er off! That's the result I got! lol

25 January, 2007 07:34  
Blogger Marianne said...

Hege, obviously the Britons are my 'people' :)
and you! Sir Robin, get back here! Get back here and stand some ground!

25 January, 2007 08:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home