Thursday, July 26, 2007

Signing off for a few days.....



Just wanted to let everyone know that the PCs will be unplugged later today and I'm not sure when they'll be up and running again. Just so y'all know...when they get back up I'll do my best to catch up with everyone....blogs and emails.

The closing time was changed from 10:00am to 2:30pm, I have 'only' the kitchen to pack...good grief.... like that's not a never ending packing job...but I'm nearly 'there'.

Thank you to everyone for your kind thoughts, encouraging words, and sympathizing for all this packing business, they've helped enormously. kept me giggling.

Update on the family gathering....the reason we were having it in Stillwater was because of my uncle who is disabled and unable to make the journey to Tulsa, well Mom called me yesterday morning to let me know his health had made a nose dive and was admitted to hospital there, they then flew him to a Tulsa hospital, the last I heard 'they' were thinking it's possibly psneumonia.
Then Roy, who was like a son to Uncle Albert, started having major issues with his back (auto accident) and is having tests today and depending on the results may have surgery....so...the gathering is cancelled for the time being and hopefully everyone will recover and we can have it at some point in early Fall.

Just know I'll be thinking about each and every one of you, and missing you. BIG TIME!

It's a beautiful morning in the neighborhood...heh..was trying to capture that double ruffle on the datura.

These should open up tonight, must remember to take photos...must remember...hopefully I will and have photos of Moonflowers to show for it.


And because we love the little red flowers.


Happy Knitting to all and continue making good times.

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Much happiness in your new home dear Marianne and family.angie ,Jeff and Holly xxx

26 July, 2007 13:24  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keeping fingers crossed for successful and easy moving, hon! (And watch out for that back!!!)

26 July, 2007 14:38  
Blogger Dana said...

Congratulations to you and your mother on your new homes! :)

26 July, 2007 15:28  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you on the other side of the move!

26 July, 2007 15:53  
Blogger picperfic said...

oh Marianne...I feel for you but I can sense your happiness too. I bet you are totally exhausted with all the packing etc....at least your beautiful garden is still sort of yours and you can see it blooming...but that means more work though doesn't it? I look forward to seeing and hearing how you new home progresses...good luck honey!

Marianne
xxxx

26 July, 2007 16:09  
Blogger Robin said...

See ya on the flip side! You'll be missed!

26 July, 2007 16:38  
Blogger Kit said...

Wow, sounds like major upheaval. Good luck to you during it all!

26 July, 2007 17:37  
Blogger Charity said...

How am I going to get on without my emails from you? :0) Hurry back, but remember to relax and just let it happen, I know it will all work out amazingly! I'll be thinking of you!

26 July, 2007 17:45  
Blogger Faren said...

Hope the move goes smooth!

26 July, 2007 22:07  
Blogger Sarah said...

Hoping that all the moving was okay and that you are relaxing in front of your computer happy in your new home.

27 July, 2007 07:18  
Blogger Hege said...

"Just the kitchen"! That's a lot! :) Good luck with the move, hope you will be very happy!

27 July, 2007 09:54  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See you soon....

28 July, 2007 06:58  
Blogger Jo at Celtic Memory Yarns said...

Good luck, sweetheart, hope everything is going reasonably well. And I do hope you kept the kettle and the knitting bag under your eye the whole time and didn't let the movers tuck them away underneath the furniture at the back of the truck...

Get back to us soon. We miss you.

28 July, 2007 14:19  
Blogger Kitty Mommy said...

Hope all goes smoothly!!

28 July, 2007 20:48  
Blogger Catherine said...

That is a beautiful datura~~ Huge bloom!!

23 August, 2007 16:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home