Friday, August 04, 2006

In the meantime...

Well, this is the second time for trying this particular post...bear with me..what I need is to find someone close by who's done this and...pick..their..brain..there's a few things baffling me, I know the problem lies within the 'language', I just don't fully understand it..BUT...

I do know how to type...and I do know how to post a pic, so that's what I'll do today.

These are some pics of the baby cappies I made for the WIC programs which I read about at the YarnHarlot's site, three went to sunny CA and three went to MA where the winters are much colder.

I had a great time making these cappies and tons of fun making the different leaves and shapes to sew on for decoration.











Can you tell how enchanted I am with the 'tom' hat? Yep, I only made the one.

Onward and upward, I always say...that and.....*help*

so where is it?????

3 Comments:

Blogger Sanders said...

Looks good Marianne! I see pictures and text... looks like a post to me!

The photo storage I told you about is here.... www.photobucket.com

BTW love your shamrock!( in the photos)

09 August, 2006 08:02  
Blogger Emma said...

Thanks for the comment. And welcome to blogging! I adore the hats. They're all adorable.

10 August, 2006 15:42  
Blogger Glenna C said...

*waves*
Just stopping by! Thanks for the comment on my blog - and yeah, the WPIs are very close on that yarn I was talking about. Once the Patons uncoils it becomes a bit looser, and on 4mm needles I can't tell the difference!

The hats look great!

12 August, 2006 13:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home